The Time Timer MAX is 17 inches by 17 inches so it can be seen in larger spaces such as classrooms, gymnasiums, cafeterias, auditoriums, and large meeting rooms. It’s also eight timers in one – with customisable durations and changeable timer faces, the MAX can countdown as low as 5 minutes, or as high as 24 hours. Included with the MAX are 3 two-sided timer faces – 5/15 minutes, 30/60 minutes, 120 minutes/Dry Erase Board timer face allowing for maximum flexibility and customisation, in addition to “set markers.” The three coloured set markers can create time blocks on any face by snapping them into the grooves between the red disk and numbers. The MAX can be used on a flat surface, hung on a wall, whiteboard, or map rail. 1 bracket mount is included.
- Kids get it — they can easily grasp the concept of ‘elapsed time’ and ‘time remaining,’ creating less stress between transitions
- Break up classroom routines or group projects into manageable, visual time segments
- Consistent use helps reduce the noise levels in your gym or classroom
- Large 17" x 17" red disk display can be seen by the whole classroom, gym, or cafeteria
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- Silent, Moderate, or Loud alert sound levels for various environments and needs
- Stay on-time with eight timers in one — 5 minutes to 24 hours
- Divide the time with coloured set markers that are conveniently stored on the back of the timer
- Free-standing or wall-mounted options, whiteboard or map rail. 1 bracket mount is included.
- Two C batteries required for operation (not included)
Intuitive Assistive Tech
Time Timer believes in creating products that truly help people of all ages and abilities to conquer time - in the classroom, in the home, and in the office. While time can be a challenge for differently abled people, we aim to provide intuitive and innovative solutions that make a real difference.
The Time Timer product line helps to improve lives through the visual measurement and management of time, specifically as it relates to individuals diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, Autism, dyslexia, executive function deficits and other learning disabilities. By providing an intuitive and tangible depiction of time, the coloured disk helps to increase focus and ease the anxiety often associated with transitioning between activities. Our product line has adapted to the changing needs of our consumers, as they become older, more mainstream and move through their life journey at home, at school, and in the workplace.