The Time Timer Original 8” is an ideal 60-minute countdown timer for individuals or small groups. The visual timer has a clear lens that protects the patented red disk. With its magnetic back and foldable feet, the timer can be displayed a multitude of ways. It's perfect for a workspace at home or in the classroom or the office. Help keep your child on track with their education plans during at-home learning or keep it in the background of a Zoom Meeting or Google Classroom virtual learning environment to help everyone on track.
What's Different About The 8" Visual Timer ?
- Patented Red Disk is about 15% bigger
- Larger, easier to read numbers
- Improved durability
- Clear protective lens cover
- Magnetic back
- New! Included Dry Erase Activity Card
- New! Included Soft Carrying Bag
Included with the Time Timer 8" is a 3x3 inch Dry Erase Activity card that can be slotted into the top of the timer for visual schedules and time-to-task management. The Time Timer Original 8" can fit up to 2 Dry Erase Activity Cards across the top, making it perfect for First/Then Activities and Visual Schedules. Extra Dry Erase Activity Cards can be purchased separately.
Included is a soft grey cloth carrying bag for storing or toting the timer and/or Dry Erase Activity Cards. Ideal for therapists or teachers that travel between students.
Looking for a smaller size? Check out the Time Timer Original 3". Looking for a larger size? Check out the Original 12".
- Increase productivity by breaking projects into manageable segments
- Keep meetings and appointments on schedule
- Manage the stress of traveling by showing “how much longer”
- Reduce conflicts over whose turn it is with computers and games
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- Protective cover that flips open to serve as a stand for the Timer
Intuitive Assistive Tech
Time Timer believes in creating products that truly help people of all ages and abilities to conquer time - in the classroom, in the home, and in the office. While time can be a challenge for differently abled people, we aim to provide intuitive and innovative solutions that make a real difference.