New Product - In Stock for Immediate Dispatch
The Time Timer PLUS® packs all the features that have made our visual timers the first choice of teachers, students, parents, and professionals into a design that’s as sturdy as it is useful.
Ideal for active kids or a day full of meetings, the Time Timer PLUS features a rugged case and durable clear lens to protect its patented red disk. And the new on-the-go handle helps encourage independent living and working in all ages and abilities. The Time Timer PLUS 20 Minute is perfect to set up an in-home learning hub for your child or increase focus while working at home or in the office.
- Teaching children the concept of elapsed time
- Making homework and practice time more productive
- Reducing conflict in family and household routines
- Managing the stress of transitions by showing “how much longer”
- Empowering teachers to teach instead of constantly monitoring behaviour
- Increasing performance on tests and in the workplace
- Keeping meetings on time and moving forward
- Transcending language and culture barriers
- Volume control dial for those times you need a louder tone and those when you prefer silence.
- Lightweight anti-static disk
- Silent operation
Intuitive Assistive Tech
Time Timer believes in creating products that truly help people of all ages and abilities to conquer time - in the classroom, in the home, and in the office. While time can be a challenge for differently abled people, we aim to provide intuitive and innovative solutions that make a real difference.
The Time Timer PLUS product line helps to improve lives through the visual measurement and management of time, specifically as it relates to individuals diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, Autism, dyslexia, executive function deficits and other learning disabilities. By providing an intuitive and tangible depiction of time, the coloured disk helps to increase focus and ease the anxiety often associated with transitioning between activities. Our product line has adapted to the changing needs of our consumers, as they become older, more mainstream and move through their life journey at home, at school, and in the workplace.