Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped millions of children learn to read.
- Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks.
- Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read.
- Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games - meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.
- Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics and game designers.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Suitable for school and home use.
- Includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader!
The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton.
The app is commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.
This product may meet the requirements specified by NDIS for Low Cost Assistive Technology if directed and recommended by an allied health professional. We can assist with your NDIA Managed, Plan Managed or Self Managed order. A support letter from an allied health professional is required, and this app can be purchased together with an iPad Bundle.