Rainbow Sentences is designed to help students improve their ability to construct grammatically correct sentences by using color coded visual cues. The who, what, where, and why parts of sentences are color coded to help students recognize and understand how combinations of these parts create basic sentence structure.
Students will learn how to recognize the parts of sentences such as nouns, verbs, and prepositions, improve their understanding of how combinations of these parts create basic sentence structure. Students have the opportunity to record their sentences in their own voice to improve their receptive and expressive language skills.
Rainbow Sentences offers a unique environment for improving a student's ability to create grammatically correct sentences.
- 168 images to create sentence from
- Intuitive drag and drop to create sentences
- Words are spoken as they are being dragged for non readers
- Words can be color coded for added visual support
- Word groups can be selected to simplify sentence construction
- 6 levels of sentence complexity
- Pictograph lessons to help students learn proper sentence construction
- Record feature allows students to record sentences in their own voice
- Save and email recorded sentences
- Students earn puzzle pieces during play to encourage continued play
- Puzzles come to life once level is complete
This product may meet the requirements specified by NDIS for Low Cost Assistive Technology if directed and recommended by an allied health professional. We can assist with your NDIA Managed, Plan Managed or Self Managed order. A support letter from an allied health professional is required, and this app can be purchased together with an iPad Bundle.