Language Therapy 4-in-1 App for iPad
Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Save big with 4 apps in one – a 25% discount over buying them individually
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy programme
- Fully customise your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
This product may meet the requirements specified by NDIS for Low Cost Assistive Technology if directed and recommended by an allied health professional. We can assist with your NDIA Managed, Plan Managed or Self Managed order. A support letter from an allied health professional is required, and this app can be purchased together with an iPad Bundle.
App Store Information
If you are bundling the app with an iPad Bundle, by default, we will create a new Apple ID for you and set up the iPad with your app(s). This service is currently complimentary for Assistive Tech customers. (Please note: If you have an existing Apple ID you would like to use, you'll need to supply this after ordering - however we will not be able to setup the iPad for you due to security requirements.)