Conversation Therapy App for iPad
Work more effectively toward your speech therapy goals. Help people who have had a stroke, live with autism, or have a speech or language impairment get talking with an app that sparks conversation. The best way to improve talking is by talking!
- Get a tool that helps adults, teens, and older children put therapy strategies into practice
- Improve language, social skills, speech, and thinking while using this powerful speech therapy app
- Carryover the lessons from speech therapy at home with an app that’s easy for everyone to use
- Focus on what matters – stop racking your brain for fresh topics and let the app guide you
- Take things in any direction with thousands of possible conversation starters
- Create the right experience for each person with customisable settings
- Talk one-on-one, host groups of up to 4 at a time, and track improvement with ease
This product may meet the requirements specified by NDIS for Low Cost Assistive Technology if directed and recommended by an allied health professional. We can assist with your NDIA Managed, Plan Managed or Self Managed order. A support letter from an allied health professional is required, and this app can be purchased together with an iPad Bundle.
App Store Information
If you are bundling the app with an iPad Bundle, by default, we will create a new Apple ID for you and set up the iPad with your app(s). This service is currently complimentary for Assistive Tech customers. (Please note: If you have an existing Apple ID you would like to use, you'll need to supply this after ordering - however we will not be able to setup the iPad for you due to security requirements.)