Introducing a kit that makes it easier to use and navigate your Surface or devices. This kit can be used on many devices, not just Surface type covers.
Identify critical keys, match ports and cables, and open your Surface and other compatible devices.
The included keycap labels, three-dimensional stickers, port indicators and openers let you make small adjustments to improve finding, opening and using your compatible devices and accessories. (Keycap labels can fit on the keys on the Surface Go Type Cover, but will require a more precise application due to the key size.)
The 3-dimensional bump labels can be used in many environments, some examples include:
- Placing stickers on headsets to assist with volume control
- Placing port labels on iPad power cables and on iPads to assist with identifying the correct port or cable
- Placing port labels on headphones next to the power button
- Placing key caps on light switches
- Using the opener support on any laptop
You can learn more by reading the Surface Adaptive Kit guide or the blog announcing the new kit.