GoTalk 9+ Lite Touch
- Records and stores up to 45 messages in five levels
- Nine programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings
- Includes three additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, quick level erase, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. In addition to these classic GoTalk features, the Lite Touch device is five times easier to activate! Use this GoTalk to initiate conversations, support communication in daily activities, talk on the telephone, tell personal anecdotes, practice speaking and articulation, give instructions, participate in small group instruction, and more! Students can use this device or another GoTalk to show the teacher what they know, making it a great individual or classroom tool for communication about any subject. In the hospital, use a GoTalk to greet visitors, make comments or requests, ask questions, or discuss emotions.
GoTalk 9+ Lite Features:
- 9 message keys
- 3 core messages
- 5 recording levels
- 45 message capacity
- 9 minutes of recording time
- 5x greater touch sensitivity
GoTalk Standard Warranty
Attainment's GoTalk products include a two-year standard warranty. This warranty covers material and workmanship defects or defects in the manufacturing process for two years from the original date of purchase.