Big Button with Steps and Levels
- Has a transparent cap for inserting image overlays
- Low profile for minimal movement when activating
- Options available: Big Button or Big Button Steps and Levels
- Big Button with Steps and Levels records up to three activities, each with 10, six-second steps and records up to 10 distinct message levels which stay consistent across activities
The Big Button with Steps and Levels also has two modes: steps and levels. In the steps mode, you can record three activities, each with up to ten 6-second steps. After recording, you select an activity and the user plays the steps in sequence, one by one. An LCD indicates the activity and step number. The level mode gives you an additional ten distinct messages. The message stays the same until you change the level.
- Ten levels—nine levels with 6 seconds recording time plus one level with 14 seconds
- Program three activities with up to ten steps each (6 seconds recording time per step)
- LCD readout
- 40 message capacity
An overlay storage compartment on the back makes changing an overlay a snap. It’s easy to erase or edit messages without affecting the other recordings. For example, if you want to change Step 5 of a Making Coffee activity, simply select the activity, press record, move up to Step 5, press the play button, and record your new message. All other steps remain intact.